[LUG] Some help with javascript & firefox

I am struggling with DOM and dynamic form inputs if anyone can find the
time to help.
    I have a web
form http://www.minionsbandb.co.uk/oldsplitaddtable.html which I need to
dynamically add rows to (three columns)  the at the end add one of the
columns.

    My problem is that I can't access the value on dynamic inputs in a
loop, I can't seem to get the syntax right if I have a form table input
value which is dynamically named as

newTxt2.name="vat_low"+rowNum  when I do a form eval

var one = eval(document.splitfm.vat_low + rowNum.value);

I don't get the rowNum bit correct I have tried "" (){}[] in many
combinations but don't seem to be able to add together the two elements.
    In a DOM inspection the value for vat_low+rowNum starts at "vat_low3"

Any pointers or refs to JavaScript are much appreciated

--
Regards: Kevin Lucas Post Master (Sub) Minions Shop & Tea Rooms Minions
Liskeard Cornwall PL14 5LE www.minionsbandb.co.uk