[LUG] Passing exams (as opposed to FLOSS in schools)

On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 09:31:39AM +0000, Tom Potts wrote:

> > so you planning on putting something together than, ?
> I is not a teecher. However I'm planning a sort of FLOSS assault on my
> daughters school (when my time machine is finished) and its nice to go as
> fully armed as possible.
> I was hoping for reasonable HTML data - which I've now found, and if I can
> find a push-page thingy on Kompozer (ie select a string and turn it into a
> link to simultaneously created new page) then I will take someone on a little
> ride with it. When I've finished the time machine mind....

Tom

I have been advised that the following information is published for each exam board

-   What is being tested (ie syllabus)
-   What form is the exam
-   How will marks be scored (mark scheme)
-   Prior questions and suggested answers
-   Examiners comments on strengths and weakness

eg see www.ocr.org.uk

--
Henry
Sun Feb 10 12:20:20 GMT 2008