Re: [LUG] FLOSS in schools redux.

On Friday 08 February 2008 11:47, martin.gautier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> >>No its not - the curriculum is NOT online
>
> Er. yes it is.
>
> http://www.curriculumonline.gov.uk
> http://www.nc.uk.net
Hangs head in shame! I've been over the top site a few times and found nothing
of use (to me).
Last night after reading this e-mail I went to the site and found several
curricula in usable form!
Its just taken me 1/2 hr to find them again - under  a 'view programs of
study' link down off the bottom of the page and its not easy to get that to
come up. This takes you to the nc.uk.net site and thats a lot easier to find
data from - unless you end up on the new qca.org.uk (like me) site which is
definitely 'under development'.
I'd give the curriculumonline.gov.uk 3/10  - to me it seems like a major dogs
dinner.
The nc.uk.net site does seem to have all the info one needs to get started on
creating a usable framework for creating courses and lessons.
I must get out more...
Tom te tom te tom