Re: [LUG] OT: Power Unit & PC World

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 17:14 +0000, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Well I am very happy to praise where due, but equally I reserve my
> right to criticise if I think it is merited.
>
> However, let's not go on with this, it is so off topic.

It's about "netiquette" - your later detail was not personal - actually
it was not taken personally anyway - and made the nature of your
reservations much clearer and helpfully - but I did read your comment as
a personal put down. I accept your sorrow - my reaction was delayed but
quick, after I had deleted your message. I do know I sometimnes reply
quickly and later regret being so terse.

I wanted to respond as I know we lost a member due to the way an opinion
was expressed, repeatedly.

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk