Re: [LUG] OT: Power Unit & PC World

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:00:44 +0000
james kilty <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 08:46 +0000, Neil Winchurst wrote:
>
> > My only wonder is that anyone who has any computer knowledge at all
> > would have anything to do with PC World.
> It is quite distasteful and upsetting to read comments like this. I
> would be grateful if you would avoid them in future.
>
> Thank you.
> --
> james kilty
> http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk

We will have to agree to disagree on this one. I had no wish to upset
anyone, so I apologise to you. It is just that I don't like the way
that so many people feel that bad service should never be mentioned
because it 'just isn't done you know. Not quite the thing, what?'

Well I am very happy to praise where due, but equally I reserve my
right to criticise if I think it is merited.

However, let's not go on with this, it is so off topic.

Sorry again

Neil Winchurst