Re: [LUG] FLOSS in schools

Tom Potts wrote:
> http://www.techlearning.com/showArticle.php?articleID=196604987
>
> Never catch on here though....
> Tom te tom te tom

We are always behind the rest of the world,   thing is by time we
eventually catch up the world has moved on.

I want to see more people who want Linux skills to advertise,  to the
community,  there are people like me who want to learn and help,  but
more importantly understand that free software is not just free as in
cost,   something that commercial companies still can't grasp even
though its a pretty easy concept,  freedom.

do you want people with just OSS skills, or people with the skills and
who care about what it all means, the latter is important in away

Paul