[LUG] Photos from abroad

My brother is going on a fairly long trip abroad soon. On previous
trips he has sent emails while away. This time he would like to have a
method of showing some photos too, in some sort of gallery I suppose.

He will have just his digital camera with him, no computer, so he needs
some way of transferring his photos to somewhere on the web directly
from the camera. I know of some sites, eg flickr and picasa. Any
recommendations please?

I presume that such sites will have some way of scaling photos down to
a manageable size. I have never tried anything like this myself so any
help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Neil Winchurst