Re: [LUG] NSLU2 capabilities?

> Any recommendations of where these can be purchased from?  I tend to
> use eBuyer as my first point of reference - £55.29 for the NSLU2 and
> £126.04 for the Linkstation (at time of writing).

I got mine from ebuyer. They've gone down a bit. My 250gig one was
about that price. You could look at dabs.com. it's a bit cheaper.

http://www.dabs.com/ProductList.aspx?SearchTerms=linkstation&SearchMode=All&SearchKey=All&PageMode=3&NavigationKey=0&SearchType=1

There's also a 500gig linkstation live for £132 but i don't know if
you can put linux on it. i expect the linkstationwiki would shed light
on it. doesn't look like it has usb ports tho.