Re: [LUG] Asterisk install in Feb at PZ computers

On Jan 23, 2008 4:14 PM, Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, January 23, 2008 16:02, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> > stinga wrote:
> >> After putting my foot in my mouth, does anyone still want to attend?
> >>
> >> I understand if you don't.
> >>
> >> I can't remember the last head count, but * was winning over mythtv.
> >>

> > I have some interest in * at present, indeed a little more widely in IP
> > telephony.
> >
> > Where?

Yea, i wan't to know a bit more too about *. recently i was talking to
some telephone companies and said about * and they basically applied
there full ignorance and said its ****. But these same people said
that we *need* to upgrade our existing PABX system and their reason
was its old. I said but it works and i don't want to upgrade unless i
get a cost saving. This went over there heads and they again told be
"but its old".

/me sighs