Re: [LUG] Forum on things open source

On Jan 22, 2008 9:29 AM, aaron Moore <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Robin
> Thanks for getting back to me.
> Most of the details for the event on the 15th can be seen at
> www.rane-research.org/InTransition.  Most of the speakers will be talking about
> various aspects of sustainable design.  Adrian Bowyer will talk about the
> development of his open source replicating machine.  I want to try to get people
> interested in the idea of a more open or collaborative attutude to design, so that
> sustainable design solutions can be developed quicker and disseminated
> further...does that make any sense?

Ah, looking at the program its not what i was expecting at all. I was
thinking about the replicating machine and had the word design in my
head so assumed it was a engineering type design seminar. Where as the
programme suggests a very architectural. Looking again at the
programme (or i would if i could get it to load again) there was no
mention of Adrian Bowyer?

Robin