Re: [LUG] Problem pasting content from webpage into oOo: Ubuntu

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 14:59 +0000, Henry Bremridge wrote:

> If however I compare the .odt file with .html then the file sizes are 35k vs 248k.

If you look at the html code produced by OOo it is rather large as every
last paragraph and the like is reformatted at length. So, a complicated
page might have an enormous file size - most of it code.

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk