Re: [LUG] Problem pasting content from webpage into oOo: Ubuntu

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 12:17 +0000, Henry Bremridge wrote:

> PS File size in oOo was 35k, in doc was 407k
Was this in Word or OOo. I fell into a trap recently, gloating over how small a .odt
file was in comparison to the .doc file exported from it until I opened it in Word,
when it reverted tyo only 10% larger. OTOH I have a 99 page book I am writing and it
is 192k in as .odt now and I started by moving it from Word some years ago at 1Mb!

PS I hate this evolution tendency to make lines unwrapped if I delete
restore it like it was.
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk