Re: [LUG] Why are there so few women in our LUG - doesthis indicate there are few female Linux users ?

Snip >

> Glad to have got this off my chest. Rant over. I'm sorry to
> have been
> so angry, but I am very disappointed that this is the level of
> discussion here. I expected a more intelligent approach from the
> membership to Viv's post
> In sorrow,
> Clare

I thought he was just replying "tongue in cheek" myself.

Not what he said is accurate for the majority but these things are said by
LOTS of people in ignorance.

It's like saying women can't parallel park, obviously they can (and are
safer drivers as shown by insurance premiums for the ladies)

Ray