Re: [LUG] Why are there so few women in our LUG - doesthis indicate there are few female Linux users ?

On 17 Jan 2008, at 19:20, Ray Smith wrote:

> [...]

Ray, Stinga has apologised and I accepted it. I don't want to add
petrol to the fire. There are only 3 women here and I'm not a
spokeswoman for the others. I got angry,  he was big enough to
realise I was sensitive on the issue. Stinga may have been tongue in
cheek, and maybe I was oversensitive, but we both seem happy now.
I'd like to leave it that way.

Clare