Re: [LUG] Plymouth University

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 13:43 +0000, William Rodney Sheaff wrote:

> Do any of you work at Plymouth Uni?

Yup, I do.

> I've set up my machine there to dual boot and it would help to compare
> notes with anyone else who's tried this.

At work I have Linux installed on my PC (the Windows was overwritten),
but I also have a Windows laptop. Both single-boot. Additionally I have
a multi-boot test PC, but there's no Windows on it (NetBSD, OpenSuSE,
Ubuntu and Debian currently).

You may want to try contacting Marc Flamenk in the School of Computing,
Engineering and Electronics (I think) about dual-booting. I know he was
looking at dual-booting Linux/Windows on their lab PC's, but I'm not
sure what was eventually decided.

John.