[LUG] Intel webcast - Getting started with Ubuntu

Hi folks,

I had an e-mail earlier on today from Intel about a webcast they're
running.  I usually delete them but this one caught my eye.

It's about Getting Started with Ubuntu.

http://www.intel.com/cd/channel/reseller/asmo-na/eng/381118.htm

 From what I can tell it's aimed at Intel Channel Partners (resellers,
system builders etc).  Maybe this might spur on more small to medium
sized computer suppliers to look at an Ubuntu option?

Anyway, if you're interested you can register at the above link.

Rob