Re: [LUG] Intel webcast - Getting started with Ubuntu

"Canonical is offering a Compatibility Testing kit to all Intel(R)
Premier and Associate members who attend the webcast, a US $1,200
value, absolutely free. Test Ubuntu compatibility on an unlimited
number of platforms - desktop or laptop - in your own facilities."

Wow, Canonical really like giving stuff away free :)