Re: [LUG] OT: apparently linux depends on windows and piracy. yar!

Hi

On 09/01/2008, Michael Mortimore <nospamformike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A page of interesting things said by Jerry Lee Cooper (whoever that is)
>
> http://rixstep.com/1/1/20070724,00.shtml
>
> from the page:
> "Are you saying that this linux can run on a computer without windows
> underneath it, at all ? As in, without a boot disk, without any
> drivers, and without any services ?
> That sounds preposterous to me."

It really hard to see where this guy is coming from. He knocks Apple
and says that they have finally moved to Intel and Windows but if you
look at his software he only develops software for Mac OS X. This guy
is weird. I don't think I want to buy anything from this site!
--
Kind regards
Rich