[LUG] Arrrg! Keyboard problem

Posted by "Tom Moore" <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Lug
Whlie trying to configure new tablet I messed up my keyboard.  I am using suse 10.0,
I can still log in locally but cannot use keboard once ther.  If I log in remotely I
can use remote keyboard. I need this computer quite urgently. I guess it means
logging in before it reaches the last run level but am not sure how to do this.
Please help and your reward will be eternal gratitude
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C GLUG
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/list.php