[LUG] Message for John at Bude

Apologies to everyone else. Sometime ago, John from Bude requested some
advice concerning Ubuntu or Kubuntu (I can't remember which). At the
time, I said that we are in Bude quite often and would be happy to call
in to see him. We are coming there today but, I could not track him down
in the members list and could not find his original email.

We will be leaving in a few minutes. John, if you read this, are
available to day and would still like some help, please call Phil (my
husband on 07804 412696.

I can't guarantee we will be able to answer all your questions but, are
happy to try.

regards

Viv