Re: [LUG] quick rant about graphing

I've just been looking at graphing packages. Have you seen this one?

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/

Powerful stuff.

And if you want graphs (directed, acyclic and the like) there is

https://networkx.lanl.gov/wiki/pygraphviz

I've been bogged down with automating graphs using OpenOffice / uno / pyuno,
which is pretty grim. Much better off with the above.

Surely the good thing about Perl and friends, is that they make it easy to
juggle with the data sets before you plot them?