Re: [LUG] video camera software

Tom Potts wrote:
> I've got a 'DSP' "M-Jpeg Day & Night Infrared High Res Digital Color Camera"
> IP-Cam to play with here - any ideas what software to play with??
> Tom te tom te tom

If you want to record motion or normal record, then Zoneminder's the
best around. Supports all true mjpeg ip cams.

Might be overkill if you're just playing around though. If that's the
case, simply pointing Firefox at the mjpeg stream should give you
streaming video. I don't know this particular camera so can't advise on
urls etc, but they nearly all have an interface on http://IP port 80,
but some are reliant on ActiveX. :(