Re: [LUG] NHS Healthspace - Firefox users need not apply

On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 08:50 +0000, Terry Hill wrote:
> > Just another example of inept Government IT projects.
> >
> > https://www.healthspace.nhs.uk/cbintroduction.aspx
> >
> > You can't book an NHS appointment online unless you are running IE.
> >
> > There should be a collection of these sites somewhere. A rogue's gallery.
>
> https://www.ebs.ncrs.nhs.uk/app-cabpatient/prepareLogin.do
>
> Looks ok, loads ok - have you tried it or read somewhere it doesn't work?
My Firefox works - no plugins loaded by me. Konqueror doesn't - I just
get an abject apology:
"We apologise unconditionally for any inconvenience caused by this
problem and can assure that we are working to make sure that future
versions of the Choose and Book online service work in as many types of
browser as possible."

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk