Re: [LUG] Copying partitions to new (larger) HDD

Quoting Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> you can use dd and gparted to work the magic... I recall seeing a linux
> "rescue" disk around on the internet, but I can't recall exactly where..
> it had things like, fdisk, dd and gparted on it..

System Rescue CD?

http://www.sysresccd.org/

I've used this quite a lot in the past. Unfortunately, the latest
version uses a full-blown version of X, and doesn't like my laptop.
(I'm not sure whether it's the ATI card or the 1440x900 resolution ---
kubuntu works fine).

Anthony
--
Anthony Williams