Re: [LUG] OT digital set top boxes

On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 10:23:33 +0000
Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Paul,

> some boxes seem to mix all the channels up,  which is not much use
> really,  the tv listings has a number for each channel that should

I've not experienced that with any of the boxes I've come across, but I
freely admit that the number I've set up is less than 10.

For cheap things like this, I use CPC at http://www.cpc.co.uk/.  Any
set-top box they sell will be suitable, I would have thought.

Be advised that CPC's prices are ex-VAT on the site, and there's a
carriage charge to consider.  Even then, they're good value, IMO.

--
 Regards  _

Does she always shout at you, does she tell you what to do
Family Life - Sham 69