Re: [LUG] The missing tax discs

James Fidell wrote:
> I imagine they'd have to write some sort of proposal, submit it to EDS
> for a quote, get the quote approved by all the necessary people, get
> the work done and pay EDS, get EDS to do the job properly this time,
> pay them again and then extract and send the data.  £5k seems quite
> cheap, really.
>
> James
something like:

create view child_benefits_for_NAO (name, ni_number) as
select top 25,000,000 name, ni_number
from child_benefits_database
order by name

?

I know it's not perfect but I only did about 3 months of SQL in
university last year.  Even so it doesn't seem to be that arduous a
task, even if they had to combine separate databases.

Kind regards,

Julian