Re: [LUG] OT Web Page Design

On Tuesday 20 November 2007 11:32, peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have been asked by our Model Railway group to look into "doing" a web
> page.
>
> I know nothing about the subject, got very confused by googling the
> subject, and look for a quick pointer to get me started.
http://www.w3schools.com/
look at the html and css tutorials.
Keep it simple: KISS
And use Web safe colours:
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp

Don't try anything subtle - it only ever works on your browser and 12 people
will have 144 different opinions about what to do next.
Remember your trying to convey information - simple black on white text works
for that.
Tom te tom te tom