Re: [LUG] OT Web Page Design

If you want to do wysiwyg style then I suggest Kompozer
http://www.kompozer.net/

If you have KDE then Quanta looks ok but I have never used it that much as
it always crashes.

Also a really good plugin for firefox is http://www.getfirebug.com/ this
will allow you to play with any websites design live.

Dave.
Web Developer
http://www.dave-wright.co.uk
http://www.freesoftwarelinks.co.uk