Re: [LUG] OpenSource in Devon - info sources

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 08:14 +0000, Tom Potts wrote:
> I've just decided to take the plunge and start harassing local politicians.
> Do we have a collection of information for the 're-education' of the masses?
My successor at CCC (Helston North) has forwarded my email to the
"portfolio holder". He claims ignorance on computing matters. This may
be typical. I have suggested they send a group to Penwith to at least
see Solaris in action and to Bristol. I have also suggested we might do
a demo for them if I can get enough interest. It may take a while and I
may end up annoying some people.

I am happy to let you have a copy of my email, which may be too verbose
for the uninitiated.

I am sure we can do the same with our MP's.

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk