Re: [LUG] Cost of using Windows in local government

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 09:21:56AM +0000, Henry Bremridge wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 08:20:30AM +0000, john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >

> > Posted by "John Hansen" <john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >

> > I wonder if it is possible to establish how much local governments in Devon and
> > Cornwall spend annually on Microsoft products and licenses.

A response is due back within 20 working days from 13 October (freedom of
information requests ref 101 000 195 219 fyf 13 Oct). Will chase next week

For a list of exemptions please see

http://www.foi.gov.uk/yourRights/exemptions.htm

Section 43 - commercial interests

This section exempts information whose disclosure would be likely to prejudice the
commercial interests of any person. It also includes a specific exemption for trade
secrets.

This exemption is public interest tested.