Re: [LUG] OT Computer will not start.

Hi

Thanks for all the advice, I will move the computer up here so I can get
to the Internet. I may add that it has stopped going blank, it now
appears just to freeze.

The good news is that my XP/qemu/Ubuntu combination now has internet
access.  (Fortunately I had a Spectrum 81 so I know the real meaning of
slow.)

The bad news is that I did not realise I had to put my *.img somewhere
sensible. I will copy it into its own directory and see if that works
OK.

Thanks for the time being.

Peter