Re: [LUG] OT Computer will not start.

(I am having problems with a dead Windows Box).

Hi Rob and Neil

Thanks for that.  I started it this morning it worked for a bit, then
went dead.  I took the top off and pushed this and that, got a household
fan and put it so it encouraged the air to flow the way it wanted to go,
to no avail.

Symptoms, switch on power at the back, mouse flashes, push the front
button, keyboard flashes and the fan works hard for a bit then it goes a
lot quieter, but the keyboard is dead, and nothing happens at the
screen.

I do not get any error beeps! (These just happen don't they?)

I will wait an hour and try again.

Other exciting projects at the moment, getting Windows XP (running in
(on?) qemu on my Ubuntu box to see the network and getting another
computer to see my Mythtv backend.

Oh joy

Peter