[LUG] OT: Computer Science at Exeter Uni

Hello,

I haven't posted on the list for a while, I thought this would be the
best place to find any current or former students from Exeter uni. If
anyone who is currently doing computer science or did do it recently
let me know how they found the course there it would be really helpful
as I'm thinking about applying there for '08

Cheers,
Greg Dash

P.S: As a shot in the dark, anyone do computer science at Birmingham,
Edinburgh, Bath or Bristol?