[LUG] OT converters

>>From Penzance recycle

On offer is two 100 watt grounded converters intended for use with the
US strip plug and multiple US devices.  The first unit purchased was
faulty, which damaged the power plugs of the electronics in use (but not
the electronics themselves - many of them went on to long lives with
new, inexpensive power cords, but sadly they had to return to the US).
The faulty unit was replaced by two new units through a mixup in the
supplier's computer system.  Neither of these units have ever been used,
so I cannot vouch for their safety nor do I have any reason to believe
that the previous faulty unit should damage the reputation of these two.
One is BNIB and one is naked (no box).  They are from a respected
company, Voltage Valet.  The US strip plug is fine.

This may be of limited interest, but if someone has US electronics
they'd like to use, this should facilitate that.

Previously offered but went uncollected, so I am offering again.

Email zoe.mcaden@xxxxxxxxxxx
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk