Re: [LUG] RSPCA was Re: F.A.S.T.

HMRC - Customs
Customs officers " the waterguard" have a personal warrant that is
valid for " 6 months *beyond* the life of present sovereign "  **, and
can sieze and imprison without further warrant [This is the legal
status basis to sieze a ship and detain crew on high seas] . They are
more powerfull than any other government official. This makes the
VAT-folk very dangerous

** all us other mere officers or former of the crown ( e.g army
officers)cease having valid warrants/commissions on death of sovereign
unless renewed by specific legislation, or pronouncement at the
proclamation of the new sovereign.

Somewhat similar to the postmasters in USA losing their jobs when
president changes as they are a by presidential favour (i.e party)
appointment.

Regards
Eion MacDonald (eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
 Tel. +44 (0) 1925762873

Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
 If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.