Re: [LUG] Problems with list posting

On Monday 05 November 2007 10:19, steph.p.foster@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Posted by "Steph Foster" <steph.p.foster@xxxxxxxxx>
>

> Not quite sure what the problem is but whenever I post to the list from
> home or reply to list mails I get an auto reply that tells me I have to
> wait for my mail to be moderated
>
> "Posting to a members only list by a non member"
>
> Perhaps I have not joined the list properly ?
>
> Any pointers to this would be gratefully received, after all I am only a
> bear of little brain
On the page at  http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_adm/join.html
it states "(Existing members - Please use the same address as you use for
mailman
to avoid mailman asking you to subscribe to the list again"
So perhaps your using two different e-mail address?
Or perhaps the software is not expecting a three part address?
Tom te tom te tom