Re: [LUG] GnuCashConverters

I think I mentioned GnuCashToQif (http://gnucashtoqif.sourceforge.net/)
in an earlier e-mail.
I've tested this and imported the QIF from this into KMyMoney and it seems to
hold up pretty well so I guess it understands the GnuCash format pretty well.
I may in the future plagiarise it to dump the stuff into a dbase/sensible
xml/csv/json but thought I'd mention it as others have been having trouble
with the gnucash format and this may be the solution they're looking for.
Don't shade your eyes, plagiarise,plagiarise.
Tom te tom te tom