From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Terry Hill
Sent: 22 October 2007 11:35
To: list
Subject: [LUG] OT: combining PDF's

Hi All,

I mark this OT as i'm looking for something open source that will run
on windoze xp...

...to combine PDF's - I have created two rather spiffy files using
photoshop (i know, square peg, round hole) and need to merge them into
a two page document.

I have just spent ages trying to find something, but to no avail -
everything either shoves watermarks on the combined version or crashes
horribly when trying to do the merge.

Any ideas?

I've tried:

PDFcombine - crash
a-pdf merger - watermark
cutewriter - crash
dynamic pdf designer 4.0 - crash

My boss keeps asking "how I'm getting on" :p

15:09

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
15:09