Re: [LUG] Beginner Linux training sessions

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 22:19 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:

> Further to Trish's e-mail about training courses, I wonder if it is
> something we could look into running.

May I suggest a series of modules (topics or themes)? Expert List
members will have undoubtedly come to recognise areas where new
members are fuzzy at least.

Any course should really be hands on, therefore needing a computer per
person. Now there are many centres around that could do this but
normally charge a small amount per session, possibly to pay the
teachers. I can look into my local one to find out the protocol, which
is likely to be reasonably universal.
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk