Re: [LUG] Yahoo Mail

> Hi,
>

> I may have slightly misunderstood your discussion (I apologise if I
> have). A few months ago, I set a friend up with a free Yahoo email
> account. He now uses this account for all his email (sending and
> receiving using pop). He uses Windows / Outlook 2000 as his email
> client. I did have to "fiddle about" a bit with the Outlook settings to
> getting sending of emails working.
>

> Viv

According to Yahoo you have to upgrade to a subscription account to send
e-mails to their server, yet Thunderbird and Outlook can do it with a freebie
account.  Postfix does not work, (which may be a configuration problem on my
side of things), I am going to try a Google account and see what happens.

Cheers...............Simon.