[LUG] Replace Exchange with Linux (without even noticing!)

Posted by "Luke Tudor" <luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Im fairly new to the D&C Linux group, so hello to you all! I have been reading the
mailings with great interest, and I would like to get more involved.

I would like to give a talk on how to replace Windows Exchange in small-medium sized
businesses with a linux alternative.

This alternative offers all the features of Exchange, including outlook
compatibility, Push for Windows Pocket PCs or Blackberry devices, and webaccess.

Benefits are reduced cost, greater stability, and the requirement for less powerful
server investment.

If you're interested please let me know, and if there's enough interest I will try
to find a venue where we can meet.

You can email me at luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice talking to you all!
Cheers,