Re: [LUG] Beginner Linux training sessions

Quoting Jonathan Roberts <jonathan.roberts.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 17/10/2007, Clare Shepherd <clareeshepherd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> On 17 Oct 2007, at 08:39, Viv Griffin wrote:
>>
>> > I would also be interested, Rob. I have a laptop I can bring. I
>> > agree though, we are all so far apart, agreeing a suitable location
>> > for all will be difficult.
>
> Any chance of doing something remotely with remote desktops/IRC?
>
> Jon

It's something we could look at I suppose.  What we could do with is
some sort of shared desktop maybe?

I can't help but think that something like this we could do with an
LTSP setup which we can take to different places (although that gives
us problems getting hardware and getting the machines to different
locations etc).

Rob