Re: [LUG] Beginner Linux training sessions

On 17 Oct 2007, at 08:39, Viv Griffin wrote:

> I would also be interested, Rob. I have a laptop I can bring. I
> agree though, we are all so far apart, agreeing a suitable location
> for all will be difficult.
>
> Viv

I don't know at what level Trish is. But if she wants to be getting
on with an elementary intro. to Linux., About.com has one that emails
a section per day and shows were stuff is on the desktop etc. It
discusses the various desktops available and so on. It might help her
get orientated before she does a F2F course. Just an idea.
Clare