Re: [LUG] UKFSN

Brad Rogers wrote:

> Be aware that they do not have a minimum contract period, so you can
> cancel at any time.  A big plus.  On the down side, when signing up
> with them there is an admin fee to pay.  Due, obviously, to that "no
> minimum contract" period.

Do you mean the £58 setup costs?

It says on the web site that migration is free, so if you already have
ADSL broadband from most suppliers you can migrate for free (not sure if
this is the case for some of the LLU providers out there).

It's great that they don't have a minimum contract period (well apart
from the 30 days notice which BT stipulate).  Unlike the likes of AOL,
Orange, or Carphone Warehouse etc, if you're not happy you can cancel
your connection without fear of having to pay for the remaining
contract. (Something I think a lot of people don't consider when they're
signing up for cheap broadband at £10 a month!)

Rob