Re: [LUG] UKFSN

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:58:19 +0100
Neil Winchurst <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

> Recently there were a few mails about changing ISP. I notice that one
> provider, UK Free Software Network, claims that all profits go to fund
> UK free software projects.

Yes, that's why I opted for them.

> They seem to have very good ratings from users. Does anyone in the
> group have any comments about them please? At the moment I am with
> Eclipse. They have been OK mostly, but I would like to help free
> software if possible.

One satisfied customer here.  I've been with them for about 18 months
now, and have no complaints.   For the most part, I keep email
(Hostroute), usenet (Forte), and ISP as separate entities.  It might
cost more that way, but you know what they say about getting what you
pay for...

Be aware that they do not have a minimum contract period, so you can
cancel at any time.  A big plus.  On the down side, when signing up
with them there is an admin fee to pay.  Due, obviously, to that "no
minimum contract" period.

--
 Regards  _

Drums quite good, bass is too loud, and I can't hear the words
Sound Of The Suburbs - Members