Re: [LUG] re ISP's - FYI

As Minions Postmaster (Sub) I should take this opportunity to say the
Post Office will launch it's own Internet Service on Monday.

Costs are about £21 /month 8Meg std and £26 /month Advanced.
The Difference will be Free Router and "unlimited b/w"  Deals with Home
Phone also make it cheaper.

I think I might sign up as I currently pay £105 / qtr for a 1/2 speed
duplex "business connection" from BT No problems but very expensive!!

--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop (Cornwall's Top Shop)