Re: [LUG] re ISP's - FYI

Quoting Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> ooooh have we found a secret Vista user!
> Tom te tom te tom

Yes, I'm a closet Vista user, I just can't help myself! :-D

Funny you should say that, I'm spending the morning upgrading some
brand new Dell machines to XP from Vista.

I doubt I'll ever use Vista at home, can't be fussed with the hassle
of upgrading my machine to run it and when I have used it (on the
couple of occasions working on other peoples computers) I've found it
to be bloody awful!

Rob