Re: [LUG] Kubuntu course in North Cornwall?

Just a thought.....

                I have (from an earlier post "Free PC's ") got three PC's going
spare.
One I have got Fedora Core 7 on the other two need H disks.  I am happy
to host a Session here in Minions in the tearoom (room for poss eight
people and PC,s) one evening to show Linux and Apps to any one
interested.

James is bringing some more PC's over to the Shop(PL14 5LE 01579 363386)
this week so any "takers" can collect from Minions Shop.  I you want
Fedora, Suse, Dabian, Asterix or any other flavor just bring a hard disk
and the cd. We can Install it here!

--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop (Cornwall's Top Shop)