[LUG] Kubuntu course in North Cornwall?

Posted by "John Hansen" <john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It is some time since I asked whether any one knew of a course in North Cornwall on
the subject of Kubuntu or perhaps Ubuntu.
With the various evening classes etc starting soon there might be a course which
would me.
I am able to use Kubuntu for accessing the Internet using Konqueror and Firefox as
well as read emails with Thunderbird. Open Office is also manageable -sort of ;-)

What I need is a basic course or instruction to make me more confident in using
Kubuntu not that my needs are all that great.

I would be delighted if any of you know of a course or training facility offering
such instruction.

TIA

John
--