[LUG] New version of OpenCD..

--
When one burns one's bridges, what a very nice fire it makes.
                -- Dylan Thomas
--- Begin Message ---

Hi everybody,

I know that when you signed up for this it was just to know about new releases, and nothing else (there is a new version though, 07.10). Forgive this email, but I wanted to let you know first hand.

As of today I'm no longer the project lead for TheOpenCD - there's a few reasons why I'm stepping down (see my blog post if at all interested) but the two main reasons I'm contacting you are:

I didn't want to just throw all of you over to the new list without letting you know what's happening so you can decide for yourselves.

I've personally been administering the list, so unfortunately this will be the last email you'll receive from it.

If you want to reply for any reason, direct your emails to contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Chris Gray

former OpenCD Project Lead